- Conjuring unseen forces: Rainmaking in Australia with John Henry Pepper, Journal of Science and Popular Culture, Volume 2, Number 2, 1 October 2019 https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/intellect/jspc/2019/00000002/00000002;jsessionid=fksckp57960kk.x-ic-live-01
- Working with Things:an exploration of materiality in the puppet theatre,Garland Magazine,https://garlandmag.com/article/working-with-things/Issue#12, September, 2018
- www.thingmaking.net a series of ten audio interview podcasts with leading Australian arts practitioners,
- Into the Shadows, La Mama Theatre, Melbourne, 2013.
- Conjuring Unseen Forces: the science and magic of rainmaking at Imagineers in Circus and Science: Scientific Knowledge and Creative Imagination, The Humanities Research Centre at the Australian National University, April 2018,
- Screens of the Shadow Theatre: gateways between the material and immaterial at the International Federation for Theatre Research (IFTR) conference in Stockholm, 2016, Intermediality Working Group,
- Revitalizing the Puppet Theatre: using new technologies to play between the seen and unseen Australian Drama Studies Association Conference, 2016 Resilience: Revive, Restore, Reconnect,
- Moving Screens: gateways between the material and immaterial PSi #21 Fluid States: Performances of UnKnowing, Australia – ‘Performing Mobilities’ Symposium in Melbourne, Australia, RMIT and University of Melbourne, 2015 and
- Performing Objects: Working in the space between materiality and the imagination Transversal Practices: Matter, Ecology and Relationality V1 Conference on New Materialisms, 27-29 September 2015, VCA and the University of Melbourne.